Here are a few cautions from CopyBlogger:
- No one is reading your blog.
- You've got to give (some of) your best stuff away.
- It will eat your life if you let it.
- Social media hates selling.
- What they say is a million times more important that what you say.
- A blog is not a marketing plan.
- You don't get to opt out.
(Social media, of course, includes blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and a raft of similar sites.)
For your winery, what are the best and worst aspects of social media? Please leave a comment.