Skittles (you know, the rainbow colored candy thingies that aren't M&Ms) has done something really interesting with social media. They've (almost) completely done away with their Web site.
Instead, when you go to www.skittles.com, you get the little floating menu above, with links to:
- Home (the Skittles page on Wikipedia)
- Media (their YouTube channel and their Flickr page)
- Chatter (a running Twitter search for tweets containing the word "skittle")
- Friends (their Facebook page)
- Other Gobbledygook (just a drop down menu with links to parent company Mars)