The five reasons?
- increase your knowledge of winemaking
- get to know the people behind the winery/wines.
- get to know how those people think about wine
- get to know what those people go through to make the wine you drink
- have a richer experience when drinking those wines
She highlights blogs from Tablas Creek, Capozzi, Twisted Oak, Dover Canyon, La Gramiere, Escafeld, Cima Collina, and a new (to us, anyway) winery blog, It's My Vineyard, from the Beaujolais region of France.
If these are reasons to read winery blogs, the single best reason to write one is to connect personally with people who are interested in your wines.
(you can always find all the winery blogs we know about in The List)