Actually, they're 10 small-business blogging myths, but since most wineries are small businesses by whatever metric you choose, here they are:
- Blogs are for teenagers, not [wineries]
- My [winery] doesn't need a blog
- Blogging takes too much time
- Creating a blog is hard
- Writing a blog is hard
- No one is going to read my blog
- Blogs get companies into trouble
- Negative comments will ruin my reputation
- A blog informs my competitors
- Blogs are a fad
Read all the details (especially about 2 and 3) at Pajama Market Small Business Blog of the Day.
Do I talk about winery blogs too much? Let me know in the comments. After all, this blog is about winery Web sites, not just their blogs. Feel free to ask questions, and offer opinions.