Good general small-business-blog advice from Pajama Market:
- Write a good headline for your posts
- Have good layout
- Add photos to your posts
- Keep your sidebar(s) uncluttered
- Link to Web sites within posts
- Create a "favicon"
- Write clearly
- Do it before somebody else does
- Apologize for missing a few days
- Create a character blog
- Put other companies' advertisements on your blog
- Add too many links to your posts
- Hard sell your readers
There's a lot of detail for each of the items in these two lists. Click on "Do" or "Don't" to read more. There are lots of ways to write a winery blog, but these suggestions are worth thinking about.
If you missed it the first time, Pajama Market did a week of winery blog reviews back in April.